Construct modern buildings and live healthily!
Are you buying or planning your own home?
It is worth having a geopathological assessment before buying or starting the build. We give you advice on radiation-free construction and how to avoid physical construction faults.
The objective is to create a home in which you can feel well and calm, sleep well, rest and regenerate.
Certified geopathologist, architect and building biologist
Do you want measurements conducted on your plot of land or property before beginning building work, or in your apartment/house before signing the rental agreement? The measurements will be taken by our geopathologist, architect and building biologist Luis Schneider, who has over 30 years of building experience.
Intelligent construction in compliance with Geopathologie’s standards
As a builder/developer/owner, you will receive comprehensive advice during the assessment and our document about “healthy and intelligent construction in compliance with Geopathologie’s standards.”
Free advice during the construction phase
After taking measurements, we create a protocol for you with an overall assessment. We also specialise in providing recommendations for reducing any existing radiation loads. Our team of advisers are available at any time and at no cost to answer any questions you have during the construction phase.
We offer you:
- Investigations of building plots
- Measurement in structural work
- Measurement of properties before remedial actions or before they are sold
Cost CHF 780.00 – excluding travel expenses
Included in this price are the following:
- Electro-biological, geopathological and geophysical measurements, duration 1.5 – 2.5 hours.
- Suggestions regarding solutions in cases of stress
- Valuable geopathological construction tips
- Important information regarding construction materials
- Detailed measurement report
An additional measuring of 3 – 4 hours after
- rebuilding or moving into the building, excl.travel expenses
- Radiation intensity of mobile phone antennas
- National railways network radio, rail electricity
- High-tension cables
- High-voltage cables in the earth
- Transformer stations
- Magnetic rays
- Water veins
- Fault lines
- Double zones, etc.
- Natural, static magnetic fields in the earth